Experience the Community
- a gateway to Midtown Atlanta
- first on/first off access to Atlanta’s Downtown Connector
- short walk to Arts Center MARTA multimodal station
- dozens of premier restaurants
- 7000 new apartment homes
- 1000 hotel keys
- walkability within Midtown (Walk Score 87)
Know the Neighborhood
Midtown Atlanta is a prominent, dense urban district teeming with commercial, residential, arts and entertainment and recreational opportunities – just north of Downtown Atlanta and south of Buckhead. Atlanta’s 2nd largest business district holds a daytime population of 85,000 professionals – including 11 of Atlanta’s largest law firms, a resident population of over 41,000, a plethora of prestigious hotel flags and some of Atlanta’s most acclaimed dining.
Academia is also a key player with the internationally accredited Georgia Institute of Technology that has an academic population of 40,000 students. At the core of the neighborhood, Piedmont Park features a 185-acre nature retreat of winding trails and open green spaces.